I've been active for over a year, and I realized that I have never properly introduced myself. So here's an attempt at that :P

I joined the forums way back in 2012, posted a couple of times and went away for a couple of years. I joined back shortly before getting my iPhone 11 in 2019.

I'm a Canadian born abroad in the late 1980s, in other words I'm in my early 30s and I have adopted Canada as my homeland. And I live in the small city of Montréal (Québec) - look it up, it's actually pretty small. Fun fact, I’m perfectly bilingual in Canadian English and français canadien (Canadian French), while having the main language English.

In my day-to-day life, I work in Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) as a Sr Systems Administrator. I've been in this field a little over a decade.
    If I'm not working, I'm probably studying. I'm doing an IT Engineering Baccalaureate Degree, with the end goal of doing network design and management.

While I'm not a huge car nerd, I love watching FIA Formula 1, and enjoy FIA Formula 2 and E. Why yes, Cyril Abiteboul's departure from Renault was a huge surprise for me. Other sporting events I like to watch are the Olympic Games.
    A TV Series I liked a lot is called InSecurity, which is a CBC spy comedy, that I can't find anywhere.

And if I'm not home, I'm probably somewhere around Montréal or even on a mini-roadtrip.

So yeah, that's about it…
    Last edited by Ed7789; 01-11-2021 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Changed title
    01-11-2021 09:44 PM
    I've been active for over a year, and I realized that I have never properly introduced myself. So here's an attempt at that :P

I joined the forums way back in 2012, posted a couple of times and went away for a couple of years. I joined back shortly before getting my iPhone 11 in 2019.

I'm a Canadian born abroad in the late 1980s, in other words I'm in my early 30s and I have adopted Canada as my homeland. And I live in the small city of Montréal (Québec) - look it up, it's actually pretty small. Fun fact, I’m perfectly bilingual in Canadian English and français canadien (Canadian French), while having the main language English.

In my day-to-day life, I work in Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) as a Sr Systems Administrator. I've been in this field a little over a decade.
    If I'm not working, I'm probably studying. I'm doing an IT Engineering Baccalaureate Degree, with the end goal of doing network design and management.

While I'm not a huge car nerd, I love watching FIA Formula 1, and enjoy FIA Formula 2 and E. Why yes, Cyril Abiteboul's departure from Renault was a huge surprise for me. Other sporting events I like to watch are the Olympic Games.
    A TV Series I liked a lot is called InSecurity, which is a CBC spy comedy, that I can't find anywhere.

And if I'm not home, I'm probably somewhere around Montréal or even on a mini-roadtrip.

So yeah, that's about it…
    Hello! Thanks for the awesome introduction!
    Ed7789 likes this.
    01-12-2021 12:01 AM
    Hello!!! Great introduction, welcome to iMore, enjoy the forums and post often.
    Ed7789 likes this.
    01-12-2021 06:33 AM
    Outstanding and thank you for introducing yourself, young man.
    Ed7789 likes this.
    01-12-2021 04:59 PM
    Awesome introduction. Thank you.
    Ed7789 likes this.
    01-12-2021 08:22 PM
    Thank you everyone

01-12-2021 10:46 PM
    Well Bonjour and welcome to iMore!
    Ed7789 likes this.
    01-13-2021 05:57 AM
    Welcome to iMore

Enjoy and Post Often
    Ed7789 likes this.
    01-13-2021 09:36 AM
    Welcome to iMore and thanks for properly introducing yourself. Thanks for your contributions. Continue to ENJOY.
    Ed7789 likes this.
    01-13-2021 11:42 AM
    Great introduction...WELCOME and enjoy!!!
    Ed7789 likes this.
    Yesterday 05:05 PM
    Thank you everyone

I'll continue to enjoy being here.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    Yesterday 05:45 PM