Hello:
    I am a new user, I have been trying to find the rules in this forum but i have not seen a place, in which i can write a post about this.
    I have a new company that sells iphone coversand i would like to give some cases for free, so i would have some feedback and see if users like it or not.
    How can i proceed with this? Whom should I contact, so they would let me post about this in the correct forum?

Thank you so much.
    09-29-2020 10:37 PM
    An Admin/MOD should be along shortly to assist with this.
    09-29-2020 10:39 PM
    Hello:
    I am a new user, I have been trying to find the rules in this forum but i have not seen a place, in which i can write a post about this.
    I have a new company that sells iphone coversand i would like to give some cases for free, so i would have some feedback and see if users like it or not.
    How can i proceed with this? Whom should I contact, so they would let me post about this in the correct forum?

Thank you so much.
    Hello and Welcome to iMore! Sorry for the delay in answering, but thanks to all of our time differences, many of us are just beginning our day! In regards to your question, I think the Marketplace forum would be the best place for this type of post... especially if you intend on eventually wanting to sell some bands.

It's very important that you familiarize your self with our "Marketplace Rules & Guidelines" which can be found here: https://forums.imore.com/marketplace...uidelines.html
    09-30-2020 08:58 AM