After ten years I'm here.

matther22xdroid

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
Been an android fan since the Motorola Droid X (besides a short time when I had an iPhone 4 and 4s) now after 9 years with android (Samsung S series and Note series) I'm all in on Apple! IMO for so long Apple had been in the dirt as far as features compared to Android but definitely not anymore. Just bought an 11 Pro Max 256gb and got an 11 Pro free for my kid. Heading out today to pick up the Apple Watch SE. I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two around here.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Awesomesauce!! I had the Nexus One and the first mod I did on it was the multi colored trackball!! Those were the days.

Now I'm all on with iPhone, iPad, Airpods Pro, Apple Watch, Macbook Pro, two Mac Mini's, one iMac and 5 Apple TV's.

Welcome to the dark side.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Reading this brings me so much joy. I love everybody that repents and sees the light and joins Apple.

Welcome to the family.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Awesomesauce!! I had the Nexus One and the first mod I did on it was the multi colored trackball!! Those were the days.

Now I'm all on with iPhone, iPad, Airpods Pro, Apple Watch, Macbook Pro, two Mac Mini's, one iMac and 5 Apple TV's.

Welcome to the dark side.

Please adopt me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro