Hi everyone!
    I’m CJ and I currently live in Germany.
    I was an android user for about a decade, and i moved to iOS last month with the 11 pro Max.
    I always wanted to make the switch, but the hardware and the software just wasn’t ready for me yet.
    I’ve spent the last month transferring and substituting files, services, apps etc, cause i want everything to work the way i want. Now I can safely say that this phone right now “checks” everything that I need and even more!
    The only thing I’ve missed so far is a good community. This one looks promising, so I hope for the best!

Cheers!
    aximtreo and nikkisharif like this.
    05-08-2020 09:06 AM
    Hi everyone!
    I was an android user for about a decade, and i moved to iOS last month with the 11 pro Max.
    I always wanted to make the switch, but the hardware and the software just wasn’t ready for me yet.
    I’ve spent the last month transferring and substituting files, services, apps etc, cause i want everything to work the way i want. Now I can safely say that this phone right now “checks” everything that I need and even more!
    The only thing I’ve missed so far is a good community. This one looks promising, so I hope for the best!

Cheers!
    Hello CJ! Congratulations on your new iPhone and welcome to iMore! It's great to have you here!
    justCJ likes this.
    05-08-2020 09:19 AM
    Hello and welcome to the iMore Forums...
    justCJ likes this.
    05-08-2020 09:56 AM
    Welcome to imore justCJ !
    justCJ likes this.
    05-08-2020 01:11 PM
    Welcome to iMore

Enjoy and Post Often
    justCJ likes this.
    05-08-2020 03:53 PM
    Hi everyone!

Cheers!
    Welcome to iMore! I myself have had to settle on a few things to keep everything as cross platform as possible cause I both iOS and Android. Glad to hear you got your iPhone setup how you wanted, it’s always nice having things work like you want.
    justCJ likes this.
    05-08-2020 05:38 PM
    Hi everyone!

Cheers!
    Greetings and salutations. Welcome to iMore.
    justCJ likes this.
    05-09-2020 07:46 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore, enjoy the forums and post often.
    justCJ likes this.
    05-10-2020 01:31 PM
    Hello and welcome to the family!
    justCJ likes this.
    05-30-2020 10:08 AM
    Welcome to iMore
    justCJ likes this.
    06-21-2020 08:19 AM