Who Am I ....

Som Kundu

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

This is probably my first post here although have been following iMore since last 6-7 years. I am from India. An Apple lover and avid Apple user. My first phone was the iPhone 5s back in 2013 and since then every year have upgraded to the new releases. Macbook Air, iPad Mini 4, Apple TV, watch and airpods are the other ones -- did I leave out anything :laughing:

A self taught photographer part-time, I love the iPhones for the amazing photo quality they bring.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

This is probably my first post here although have been following iMore since last 6-7 years. I am from India. An Apple lover and avid Apple user. My first phone was the iPhone 5s back in 2013 and since then every year have upgraded to the new releases. Macbook Air, iPad Mini 4, Apple TV, watch and airpods are the other ones -- did I leave out anything :laughing:

A self taught photographer part-time, I love the iPhones for the amazing photo quality they bring.

Hello and welcome to iMore! It is very nice to meet you!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hello and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself on the iMore forums, I am also a avid photographer, glad to have you aboard.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

Greetings and salutations. Welcome to iMore.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Welcome, I've been with Apple a bit longer (mid-90's) but for a lot of the same reasons. I've always loved the whole ecosystem and support of Apple fans.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice