Began to learn iPhone logic board days ago

serenabest

Nov 5, 2018
Visit site
Having been working in electronics for years. Never thought of learning repair a phone myself.
Now I am taking classes at a phone repairing school of iPhone logic board repair. and I want to start my own phone repairing business one day when I am qualified.
Wish me luck!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! We’re really glad to have you aboard and look forward to seeing you around the forums! Good luck with your repair training. Looks like you’ll soon be providing a valuable service in your area.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thanks for joining. Feel free to participate in the many threads on the iMore forums.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, good luck on your repair training. There are plenty of great folks on the forums to share your experiences with.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Welcome aboard and I hope that your training goes well...and if I need a repair, I can get a "members discount"!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore & Good Luck with your training!!! Ironically, my iPhone 8 got shipped out the other day by Apple to get the logic board repaired.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I don’t envy iPhone repair, I changed out the charging port on an iPhone 5 and that wasn’t great. Good luck on your venture.