I’m a PC holdout who just crossed the river a while back and bought an iPad. I discovered Numbers and Pages and love them both, but have hit a brick wall with limitations.

[Redacted] And I need a calendar-based App to schedule employees and resources that generates work orders. I have read through here for hours and can’t find anything. Can someone please help?
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 08-30-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    08-30-2018 06:41 PM
    Instead of searching a forum for an app, I recommend you take the time to search the App Store on your iPad. Whatever app you decide to use will come from the App Store, not the forums.
    08-30-2018 07:53 PM
    Hmmm. I got to this Forum from an article that said this would be the place to find out about Apps.
    rdubmu likes this.
    08-30-2018 10:14 PM
    Instead of searching a forum for an app, I recommend you take the time to search the App Store on your iPad. Whatever app you decide to use will come from the App Store, not the forums.
    Perhaps they thought people on the forums would be able to recommend a good app.

Seems like a solid use of forums to me.
    08-30-2018 10:37 PM
    Would the Outlook app work? Are you looking to schedule employees via a scheduling system or calendar system? Also, excel and word are available for iOS.

Thou you can do most things on an iPad, it simply can’t replace a PC or MAC for productivity.
    08-30-2018 10:50 PM
    Hmmm. I got to this Forum from an article that said this would be the place to find out about Apps.
    It could be, but it does not contain a listing of every app in the App Store.
    08-31-2018 08:21 AM
    Perhaps they thought people on the forums would be able to recommend a good app.

Seems like a solid use of forums to me.
    I’m sure the OP did, and there’s nothing wrong with that. However, if I’m looking for an app, the FIRST place I’m searching is the App Store, but that Just Me, D...
    08-31-2018 08:23 AM
    First of all, hello and welcome to iMore. iMore is a great forum based on all things Apple. It's not specifically about Apps, but you will find some App reviews, predominantly in this particular forum. I also prefer searching thorugh the app store, and when I'm looking for something specific, I pay very close attention to ratings and reviews. Hope this helps!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-31-2018 08:41 AM