Hi Everyone

jb_ez86

May 20, 2018
Visit site
Hello, getting use to this forum stuff, but its cool to read everyone response and Apple insight.

one question, anyone else experiencing delays with imessage on your Mac updating all the conversations?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Thanks for joining. Yes I am experiencing some lag concerning my MacBook Pro and iMessage as well. Enjoy the forum and feel free to join in on the multitude of conversations.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello, getting use to this forum stuff, but its cool to read everyone response and Apple insight.

one question, anyone else experiencing delays with imessage on your Mac updating all the conversations?

Welcome to the iMore Forums. Now in regard to delayed iMessages on my Mac, I can’t say that I’ve noticed. When you’re get home from work later this evening, I’ll pay close attention and then get back to you.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

It may be that your computer was still doing some background tasks or something similar.
Does it happen all the time or every once in a while?

jb_ez86

May 20, 2018
Visit site
Often, some convos still haven't updated as of now. And I am not running a lot on my Mac. Normally iTunes and the internet.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I only notice delays in syncing when I first open my MacBook. It usually syncs pretty quick, but I have experienced long delays in the past.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi jb_ez86, welcome to iMore!

I have not really noticed the delay in syncing, but I haven't really paid that close of attention. I will next time i fire up my Pro.

Enjoy and post often!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2