I'm an iPhone Eightster!

Spectrumite

Jul 14, 2018
Visit site
Hello, I'm new to the forums although I've been lurking for some time. I had been using an iPhone SE on the TMO network for about 18 months, which was my first iDevice. A couple of days ago I bought a shiny new iPhone 8 Plus in the (PRODUCT)RED version to replace the small SE and I could not be happier. I've entombed it in an Otterbox Symmetry case (clear so the red phone shows lol). It's actually not that much faster than the SE, but it is a monster all things considered. Anyway, thought I'd say hello!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello Spectrumite, and welcome to iMore!!

Congratulations on your upgrade!! I absolutely love my 8 Plus. Upgraded from the 6s and I too couldn't be happier. :)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome! Its so nice to meet you! I’m another 8+ fan! My previous iPhone was a 6s which I really loved!

Brummy16

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I'm new to the forums although I've been lurking for some time. I had been using an iPhone SE on the TMO network for about 18 months, which was my first iDevice. A couple of days ago I bought a shiny new iPhone 8 Plus in the (PRODUCT)RED version to replace the small SE and I could not be happier. I've entombed it in an Otterbox Symmetry case (clear so the red phone shows lol). It's actually not that much faster than the SE, but it is a monster all things considered. Anyway, thought I'd say hello!

Welcome. I to come from the IPhone Se. Got my iPhone 8 Plus 2weeks ago. Over the moon with it

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Just ordered the 8 plus project Red in 256 GB for my GF and I also went with the X from an SE about three months ago. The SE was fast and a great device

Enjoy and Post Often

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello Spectrumite, welcome, glad that you are here...enjoy the 8 Plus!

Hope to see you in the forums and post often!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711