Introduction

GAWNM

May 30, 2018
Visit site
Hello! My name is George Williams & I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My wife & I returned to NM after FAR too many years in Oklahoma. We had to return there to care for my ailing grandmother, and when she finally passed, we had to stay to help out our son, who was born in NM but didn't remember it. (We celebrated his 1st birthday in Oklahoma.) We saw him through High School & College, & then came back here.

Apple guy from way back. I always insisted on an Apple at my work, too. Bosses gritted & griped until I started preparing in-house reports they'd always had to have printed off-site. Turns out the Apple wasn't that expensive after all!

Retired now, ailing, but I do like to stay busy. I had to give up my DSLR - too many surgeries on my hands - so I use my iPhone 8+ now. Just learning some of the amazing things it can do. Looking forward to learning more. (I found it hard to get to an Apple based photo forum. Glad to be here!)
-GAWNM

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello! My name is George Williams & I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My wife & I returned to NM after FAR too many years in Oklahoma. We had to return there to care for my ailing grandmother, and when she finally passed, we had to stay to help out our son, who was born in NM but didn't remember it. (We celebrated his 1st birthday in Oklahoma.) We saw him through High School & College, & then came back here.

Apple guy from way back. I always insisted on an Apple at my work, too. Bosses gritted & griped until I started preparing in-house reports they'd always had to have printed off-site. Turns out the Apple wasn't that expensive after all!

Retired now, ailing, but I do like to stay busy. I had to give up my DSLR - too many surgeries on my hands - so I use my iPhone 8+ now. Just learning some of the amazing things it can do. Looking forward to learning more. (I found it hard to get to an Apple based photo forum. Glad to be here!)
-GAWNM

Hey George!
Welcome to iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2