Nice to meet you , welcome .
    12-15-2017 11:43 PM
    Hello everyone! My name is Blair and I’m a 38 year old single father of a wonderful 6 year old daughter, Kenadie. I live in right outside Philadelphia in Levittown.

So the traitor part ? I have been on Android’s since literal day 1 when I preordered this crazy looking litttle phone called the G1 from T-Mobile.
    I’ve worked on ROM teams and used to it mess with whatever phone I had multiple times a day. But it just got old and boring. I didn’t want to mess with my phone anymore and just wanted one that worked great without fussing with it. So I got the Pixel XL. For a while I had what I wanted. No needing root and no ROM flashing to work great.
    Long story short, a buddy of mine was first to come to iPhone early this year. After I talked with him about iPhone for a long time and after my pixel xl and android just kept getting slow and buggy. I made the switch. And I’m in love. I’m also feeling like an ***** for bashing Apple for so many years.

I love this phone. I’ve also seen how other iphone uses treat others and wow! No real bashing and no real trolling? That’s great! Lol

Anyways, enough with the long *** post. I’m glad I swithded and am so excited to keep finding all the cool stuff about iOS and iPhone.
    So I’m here to stay. Sorry Android but I need this polish and consistency and that’s I’m having on my iPhone.
    You just need the Apple Watch, ipad, Apple TV and Mac book!! Then you’re all set
    12-16-2017 03:28 AM
    Oh and AirPods - they are great
    12-16-2017 03:29 AM
28 12