Quick intro

SparklyPickle

May 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello!

I'm a 38 year old mom of 2 plus 2 halves. I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and I work as a forensic anthropologist.

I'm new to Apple as of last week as my former phone started to drive me insane so my sister lent me her "old" one (iPhone 5). And, yesterday, my kids decided to get me a brand new SE in Rose Gold for my birthday and I'm very happy with it
I can finally blend in since I was the black sheep haha! My sister, her husband, my newphew and niece, my son and my daughter all have iPhones and I never heard them complaining about their phones. Unlike me with my Windows Phone.

It's my only Apple product (I don't even have a computer nor do I consider or need one). I might get an iPad at one point for the sake of a bigger screen but I'm not sure yet.

See you on the forum!

Oh and for my username, I wanted something with sparkly (love sparkles and glitter) but I didn't know what to combine it with so I asked my son and he said pickle! I laughed so much that I decided to go with it

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Glad to have you around!

Don't hesitate to ask questions. We've got a great crew always happy to help!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
A very warm welcome to iMore @SparklyPickle 😃

Hope you enjoy your new iPhone SE, it's one of my favourites. Long battery life and great performance! We all started with one Apple product and over time you add to the collection. It's brought lots of joy to my life and all my Apple products have lasted me so many years. Happy customer for about 10 years now.

See you around the forums.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Sparky of course you made the right choice going to iPhone frequent updates and ton of apps and mine just runs smooth and my wife loves her iPad ,Good Luck

SparklyPickle

May 24, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Sparky of course you made the right choice going to iPhone frequent updates and ton of apps and mine just runs smooth and my wife loves her iPad ,Good Luck

Yeah I did not feel like waiting over 8 months for an update I am entitled to only because my carrier decided so.

Zachary Boddy

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I mean, I feel like I'm barely allowed to say that since I'm a Windows Central guy (and arguably Android Central) and only occasionally check in here. As is evident by my tiny post count.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox