TyreneJones

May 17, 2017
Visit site
Hi men! It is Tyrene, me. You will notice because I don't know very much about business yet, me coming from a very long way. I am not going to get discouraged and I'm hoping to discover a lot here. I have got a business support that people are ready to pay me for, but I actually can not manage to pay for some one to to operate my business. Here are something that I am looking for assistance with and I understand that I won't be able to get help with everything all in one single spot so I'm joining lots of enterprise newsgroups that are small based on a list that I was given by my uncle.

How much accounting am I going to have to understand before I get in too deep with taxes as well as other business subjects such as that? Additionally what's the best solution to collect payment? Today I am just accumulating cash or check. Obviously like I could take credit card obligations, I'd like to appear, but does not that cost money? I haven't had a bankaccount for business before and I do not desire a Wells Fargo to nickel and dime me as they do when my personal account falls a little short.

Nicely that's me and I am thrilled to start learning. Thanks!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Please take a moment to read our Community Rules & Guidelines. We are an Apple/tech community so I'm not sure how helpful we can be for the type of advice you're seeking. Nonetheless, make yourself at home.

Quick piece of advice: Yes, merchant services (for accepting credit cards) cost money. There are many types available at different price points depending on transaction volume, dollar amount, and how you would like to accept payment (terminal, online, over the phone, through a mobile device, etc.). Whether or not it's worth the expense depends on your business. Is the additional business earned from accepting credit cards greater than the cost? That's for you to decide. I recommend going to a bank and talking to them about what's available. I work in finance so I can't make any specific recommendations but I can recommend visiting multiple banks and going with the best fit for you and your business.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Warm Welcome to iMore Tyrene :D

If you are keen to learn, this is definitely a great place to start. See you around the forums.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello from me, my name is Merko. I'm happy to be here
Hey Merko! Welcome to iMore 😃 feel free to create a new thread to introduce yourself to everyone. Thanks for joining the community. Hope to see you around the forums. The members here are very helpful.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox