What brought you to the iMore Community?

slooksterpsv

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
Came after I switch to iOS after using Windows Mobile. Windows Mobile was great and the people on the forums were awesome. Hence why I like mobile nations. Since they share a similar community

pixeline

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Sheer luck! Changed from Android about half a year ago and looked for an iPhone forum - landed on this one - and boy am I happy with it! Thanks everybody for making this such a nice place to be

DjDrone

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site
Been a member of Crackberry earlier so knew mobile nations and imore. As soon as i moved to Apple products this was the first place i could think of.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I honestly don't recall. Maybe Android Central led me here... And I was told there'd be free puppies, but that hasn't happened.... yet.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I was a moderator on CrackBerry all the way back I think in 2008 for a few years. Then I switched to iPhone at the 3GS launch and became a regular here. I then moderatered here back when it was The iPhone Blog for a few years until I just didn’t want to do that anymore.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was a moderator on CrackBerry all the way back I think in 2008 for a few years. Then I switched to iPhone at the 3GS launch and became a regular here. I then moderatered here back when it was The iPhone Blog for a few years until I just didn’t want to do that anymore.

I remember, and as you can see, I’m still modding...

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Hello family. I joined when I got my first iPhone. The 3GS. I was a part of a forum for every phone I had including the T-Mobile Sidekick!!if I bought a new phone I searched for a forum for it. So I’m registered for android blackberry windows hiptop and Palm. I had a serious phone fetish!!! 🤣🤣🤣

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I was already familiar with MN overall from using the Windows site when I was on WP8 for a bit, and the Android site to fill in along with other Android sites I followed. When I switched to Apple and iOS two years ago I needed a site to get info from and since I had good experiences on the other two MN sites it seemed like an obvious choice in addition to all the search results that would point here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2