What brought you to the iMore Community?

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm a regular member at CrackBerry...but a lover of all things Tech so I bounce a bit through Android Central , Windows Central and iMore

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I was a long time Mobile Nations / Android Central lurker and poster.

When I made the switch to iOS in 2016, it made sense to come here.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I started with CrackBerry and after a year of browsing I became a member of CrackBerry approx 8 years ago (my anniversary date is Aug 09') and met some really KOOL people over there and then migrated to another device which landed me on Android Central. I was well invested in Mobile Nations by then and posting on CrackBerry, Android Central and Connectivity regularly. A couple of Mobile Nations members (friends) kept twisting my arm to check out iMore. So I did and I liked the calm nature that iMore had to offer compared to the other Mobile Nations sites at that time. Once I purchased my iPhone 5s it was a no brainer....this is where I belong.

Well you are a KOOL people too! I enjoyed it when your were on Crackberry :)

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you to iMore, i came here to read,live and learn from the members.

We are one big nation.
That's how I feel too. MobileNations covers everything and we can go form Crackberry to any of the other sites with ease. I have learned alot moving between sites and doing more reading now than I ever did in school or work.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I sure am seeing some familar faces here that I have seen over on Crackberry too.. MobileNations is like a whole neighborhood.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Like many I was a crackberry member but when I finally realised my blackberry was holding me back rather than helping me out I changed to iPhone and signed up here.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you!
I had to log into iMore from a computer and was able to change it.

I'm really not sure why. Ambassador Ledsteplin (the one who was working with you on this issue), is very knowledgeable and he uses his iPhone to change his. I'm glad to see you figured it out.....Now get to posting...LOL (only kidding).

SparklyPickle

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I'm really not sure why. Ambassador Ledsteplin (the one who was working with you on this issue), is very knowledgeable and he uses his iPhone to change his. I'm glad to see you figured it out.....Now get to posting...LOL (only kidding).
Yeah I have no clue what is wrong. I could not change it via the app and the website would not load and since we do not have a family computer, I had to use someone else's. I am glad too that it worked!

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I have had both Android and iPhones and because of this I have become the go to person for phone issues with my family and friends. When my mom was having phone issues my Google search lead me here.I've been here since. Love this site and how helpful everyone is.