I miss using my BlackBerry... and BBM!
    I'm right there with you!
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-03-2017 01:55 PM
    I've been a member of the Mobile Nations community for a little over 8 years now. Started when I initially joined CrackBerry. I'm here at iMore because I just purchased an iPad Pro 10.5. My initial reaction to it is "Wow!" I did have an iPad Air but really didn't like it. This new iPad Pro is worlds better, in my opinion. Anyway, I have always picked up a lot of tips on the devices that I've owned from BlackBerry, to Samsung, to Apple. So, here I am.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-12-2017 01:14 AM
    I've been a member of the Mobile Nations community for a little over 8 years now. Started when I initially joined CrackBerry. I'm here at iMore because I just purchased an iPad Pro 10.5. My initial reaction to it is "Wow!" I did have an iPad Air but really didn't like it. This new iPad Pro is worlds better, in my opinion. Anyway, I have always picked up a lot of tips on the devices that I've owned from BlackBerry, to Samsung, to Apple. So, here I am.
    Welcome to iMore!
    08-12-2017 01:35 AM
    Welcome to iMore!
    08-14-2017 11:45 AM
    i came to Mobile Nations looking for a webOS forum as i had a Palm Pre, then moved to Crackberry .com when i bought my first Blackberry now after many years i finally decided to try an Apple I Phone and i like it so i came to I More, i started with an SE and now a 6s Plus, it's nice to have a phone that just works out of the box and so far i have had a good experience.
    09-17-2017 02:02 PM
    Came after I switch to iOS after using Windows Mobile. Windows Mobile was great and the people on the forums were awesome. Hence why I like mobile nations. Since they share a similar community
    09-17-2017 04:44 PM
    The free beer.
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    09-17-2017 04:55 PM
    Sheer luck! Changed from Android about half a year ago and looked for an iPhone forum - landed on this one - and boy am I happy with it! Thanks everybody for making this such a nice place to be
    09-17-2017 05:37 PM
    The free beer.
    LOL 🤣
    09-17-2017 06:11 PM
    Been a member of Crackberry earlier so knew mobile nations and imore. As soon as i moved to Apple products this was the first place i could think of.
    09-19-2017 09:05 AM
    I honestly don't recall. Maybe Android Central led me here... And I was told there'd be free puppies, but that hasn't happened.... yet.
    Spencerdl and DMP89145 like this.
    09-27-2017 10:44 PM
    I was a moderator on CrackBerry all the way back I think in 2008 for a few years. Then I switched to iPhone at the 3GS launch and became a regular here. I then moderatered here back when it was The iPhone Blog for a few years until I just didn’t want to do that anymore.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-27-2017 11:00 PM
    I was a moderator on CrackBerry all the way back I think in 2008 for a few years. Then I switched to iPhone at the 3GS launch and became a regular here. I then moderatered here back when it was The iPhone Blog for a few years until I just didn’t want to do that anymore.
    I remember, and as you can see, I’m still modding...
    09-28-2017 07:30 AM
    If I remember correctly it was Jailbreaking, but I'm not into it anymore.
    09-28-2017 07:39 AM
    Hello family. I joined when I got my first iPhone. The 3GS. I was a part of a forum for every phone I had including the T-Mobile Sidekick!!if I bought a new phone I searched for a forum for it. So I’m registered for android blackberry windows hiptop and Palm. I had a serious phone fetish!!! 🤣🤣🤣
    10-05-2017 11:44 AM
    I was already familiar with MN overall from using the Windows site when I was on WP8 for a bit, and the Android site to fill in along with other Android sites I followed. When I switched to Apple and iOS two years ago I needed a site to get info from and since I had good experiences on the other two MN sites it seemed like an obvious choice in addition to all the search results that would point here.
    11-08-2017 07:13 PM
    Find that forum on reddit 1 year ago.
    11-12-2017 05:41 AM
92 ... 234