Happy to be back...

AppleAddict73

Mar 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello Guys and Gals!!

I've been an Apple addict since the iPhone 4 came out.
Well for some dumb reason I decided to try out android. There were a few features on the S7 edge that really intrigued me, so I went for it. Its a great phone, but its not Apple and its buggy as heck and just got super tired of all the bugs, and the lag.

So I am back to Apple and I'm never leaving again.
I just love the quality, design, the beautiful iOS, how amazing everything just works together.

I'm a proud owner of the iPhone 7 plus 256gb matte black, Apple Watch series 1 42mm and the wonderful Apple AIRPODS!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Guys and Gals!!

I've been an Apple addict since the iPhone 4 came out.
Well for some dumb reason I decided to try out android. There were a few features on the S7 edge that really intrigued me, so I went for it. Its a great phone, but its not Apple and its buggy as heck and just got super tired of all the bugs, and the lag.

So I am back to Apple and I'm never leaving again.
I just love the quality, design, the beautiful iOS, how amazing everything just works together.

I'm a proud owner of the iPhone 7 plus 256gb matte black, Apple Watch series 1 42mm and the wonderful Apple AIRPODS!

Congratulations and welcome back...:)

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Warm Welcome back to iMore @AppleAddict73 :D

I think it is important to try out other operating systems just so you know how everything works. But good to have you back on team Apple. Hope you enjoy your new 256GB iPhone. Thats more storage than some Macbook Pros haha.

and thats why we love it to. Apple make quality devices and they last a long time :)

See you around the forums.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back. I've debating on taking a trip to Android but the convenience of Apple and how all of my devices talk to each other keeps me from doing it. I know I'll be back sooner than later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73