zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
greetings and welcome. Post often, out of your devices, you're bound to have some questions or you can answer some questions on our forums :)

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Warm Welcome to iMore Jeremy.

Great to have you part of the iMore family. I see you have already done 12 posts in ONE day. Thats awesome! :D

What device(s) do you currently own? (Mobile)

Hope to see you around the forums and maybe i can learn something from you :)

j3r3my1870

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
Warm Welcome to iMore Jeremy.

Great to have you part of the iMore family. I see you have already done 12 posts in ONE day. Thats awesome! :D

What device(s) do you currently own? (Mobile)

Hope to see you around the forums and maybe i can learn something from you :)

I currently have iPhone 7,ipad9.7,and original Apple Watch

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I currently have iPhone 7,ipad9.7,and original Apple Watch

Thats a pretty nice set up :D

I still remember the first day i saw the Original iPad. It was early May and i had just finished school for the day (end around 3:30pm) and i was about to head off to play some golf. As i walked past our 'Reck Room' which is essentially the gaming room, i saw a whole lot of people gather around someone. So naturally i had to take a look. #FOMO haha. One of the guys had just purchased a iPad and was watching a movie on it.

He didn't want anyone to touch it but since i was a good friend he let me hold it :D It was one of the only iPads in the country at that stage since he had to specially import it. He was quite popular haha. So ever since then I've always love the 9.7" iPad. At the time, comparing it to my laptop which weighed about 5 kgs. It was so light and had so much performance. MUCH faster than any phone available at the time. :)

SO just because of that experience I've always like the iPad and now the iPad Pro 9.7 :D

Edited: To Add More Info.

Last edited:

j3r3my1870

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
Thats a pretty nice set up :D

I remember the one day i was at school and one of my friends brought his iPad and it was the first iPad 9.7" that was released. He was quite popular haha. So ever since then I've always love the 9.7" iPad :)

Thank you I have the 9.7pro and the original lol