Greetings Everyone

PixelApe

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I joined the iMore forums literally few minutes back so I thought I would introduce myself. I am a game developer with a studio which consists of pretty much just me! I am only one game old as I was in the enterprise software industry for almost a decade before I decided to quit and chose a game dev path. I will leave those details in my bio anyway. I am here to represent my games and also reach out to those who might even be interested in beta testing new IOS features that I would be adopting in my games & also get some general feedback on them before release. Sometimes I receive promo codes for games from other great developers as well so I hope to share them here as well to give back to this community. I am also a proud owner of an iPhone 5S, iPad 4 & iPad Pro. Looking forward to indulge in any tech related talks as well.

Good to be here.

Cheers
Deepak

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh