Hi from Germany

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
My name is Thomas aka judgetom aged in the mid 40s. I am from and I am an Apple guy since my first Apple IIc. Currently my wife, me and our 11 year old daughter are using the complete variety of Apple gadgets (iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, some iPhone 5s and a 5, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Air 2, iPad Retina and a bunch of MBPs, iMac and Mac mini). Think we can open our own Apple store.

As you may already have seen I am a volunteer paramedic flying as a HEMS crew member on a rescue helicopter and I am also a retired volunteer fire fighter.

In normal daily life I work in the law business. I am a member of iMore since 2010 but was only a reading member. Decided some weeks ago to take part in the community actively.

Was lucky to get to know some real nice guys a bit closer already and first international friendships were already created.

Enjoying it to be a member of this great community.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Thanks for introducing your self.

I'm from the Netherlands and I hope you'll post more in the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi Tom! I'm glad you finally started interacting with our community. I too was a silent member for a long time. Welcome!

Keep those helicopter pics coming. My oldest son loves them! :)

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
My name is Thomas aka judgetom aged in the mid 40s. I am from and I am an Apple guy since my first Apple IIc. Currently my wife, me and our 11 year old daughter are using the complete variety of Apple gadgets (iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, some iPhone 5s and a 5, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Air 2, iPad Retina and a bunch of MBPs, iMac and Mac mini). Think we can open our own Apple store.

As you may already have seen I am a volunteer paramedic flying as a HEMS crew member on a rescue helicopter and I am also a retired volunteer fire fighter.

In normal daily life I work in the law business. I am a member of iMore since 2010 but was only a reading member. Decided some weeks ago to take part in the community actively.

Was lucky to get to know some real nice guys a bit closer already and first international friendships were already created.

Enjoying it to be a member of this great community.

Your English is great being you are from Germany. Great to have you here.

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Your English is great being you are from Germany. Great to have you here.

Took me almost two days to translate it proper via Google translator. Joking aside: spent some semesters at universities in the states and English is our intra-companies language.

So I think at least I can speak and understand basic English

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro