IOS Newbie (Ipad w/ Android phone)

Konnalynn

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I read an introduction thread that was really kind of warm and friendly. So...Thank you for accepting me. I am looking forward to learning lot from you guys!

My name is Konna and I have used iphones but not with skill and now I have an iPad. I believe an iPad Air. Model 1474 and I am looking to learn more about how to use it effectively and efficiently.

From what I see on here so far.. I have a lot to learn! Like what the heck is Beta?? ;)

See you soon..<3

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Glad to have you join us!

Beta testing in software development is the second phase of software testing in which a sampling of the intended audience tries the product out. An example would be that we are currently on iOS 9.3.1, which is the most up to date iOS for the iPhone, iPad and iPod. The next update to iOS is 9.3.2. If you are beta testing it, you are test driving the next iOS before it is publicly released. Beta testing helps the developer of the software work out any issues the new iOS may have. Beta testers will look for problems in the software and then report those issues back to the developer.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! App developers also offer Beta testing of their apps. Beta is just a trial run to clean up any bugs or make changes.

Konnalynn

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Thank you Firedept10! I am happy to be here and that was a great explanation. I was being kinda of silly when I wrote that but I am glad you answered and I am glad you realize I am really new to this and spoke in a language I can understand. That means the world to me. Especially since that is the reason I have never joined a forum like this to actually learn things. The technical lingo always has me lost as you can see.. :) You just made my first experience one that makes me think I can really do this! Thank you isn't enough!

Konnalynn

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Haha...oh boy! Learning already...I thought my messages would show up under each persons greeting. Anyway, I saw where I could delete the posts but decided others may learn from my mistake so I left it...

Anyway, Also thank you Ledsteplin. I am happy to be here. And so far...I am enjoying it. As we can see I may be a great Beta tester for the "unsavvy group" of app users... :/

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Konnalynn, and please be sure to use the quote option so that readers can know to whom you're replying. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234