Quasi new member here

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I've been a mobile nations member for a little while and I've been lurking here for a bit of time.

I'm active at MacRumors but I enjoy the different atmosphere here.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Glad you finally introduced yourself - we've had a few times to discuss things here :) Welcome to iMore!

Thanks, I wanted to take things slow, and as I got some feelings about iMore, I wanted to introduce myself. Perhaps backwards, but I didn't want to introduce myself and then disappear because the place didn't suit me. :)

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I've been a mobile nations member for a little while and I've been lurking here for a bit of time.

I'm active at MacRumors but I enjoy the different atmosphere here.

I hear you, some whiners and non stop bickering on MR especially in the alternatives section, they let people post the same threads over and over, your a mod there right?

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I hear you, some whiners and non stop bickering on MR especially in the alternatives section, they let people post the same threads over and over, your a mod there right?

Yes, I'm moderator over at MacRumors.

There are people in some of those forums that have some very strong opinions, regarding Apple, and Android. Its a difficult balancing act to keep the discussion going and respecting other's opinions even if its against apple.

I'm still active there, but I'm enjoying my interaction here at iMore.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods