Hello,
    I'm new to iMore and totally did not create this thread for a contest entry.

I am considering to buy an iPhone, really hope the build quality is the same as my 10 year old iPod that still works perfectly fine

First question I have is: how do fit the 6+ or 6S+ in your pockets? Or do you just not?
    I wear my pants rather baggy and absolutely cannot imagine fitting this phone somewhere (and I'm tall).

have a nice day
    03-18-2016 01:46 PM
    Hi there cphd, welcome to iMore!

Being female I generally put my phone in my purse. The only time it ever goes in my pocket is if my hands are full and I'm carrying a load of stuff downstairs to the kitchen hehe.

I bought the 6s and am completely and utterly enamored with it.
    03-18-2016 02:19 PM
    Welcome to iMore!
    03-18-2016 02:53 PM
    Hello,
    I'm new to iMore and totally did not create this thread for a contest entry.

I am considering to buy an iPhone, really hope the build quality is the same as my 10 year old iPod that still works perfectly fine

First question I have is: how do fit the 6+ or 6S+ in your pockets? Or do you just not?
    I wear my pants rather baggy and absolutely cannot imagine fitting this phone somewhere (and I'm tall).

have a nice day
    Good afternoon,

I have the 6 plus with a defender case on it and it fits fine in my front pocket, I also wear it on a belt clip. I usually wear Dockers for pants so they are loose. I am not a big jeans person. I also have the apple leather case for it, I use that when I am going out and am not in danger of dropping it. Gives it less exposure
    03-18-2016 03:04 PM
    I wear super gaudy and obscene cases on my 6s+. I have no problem putting it in my pocket with or without cases. Get it!

Welcome to imore!
    03-18-2016 03:19 PM
    03-18-2016 11:11 PM
    Welcome to iMore. The 6s Plus fits fine in most pockets unless you wear real skinny/form fitting type trousers/jeans. To be honest my iPhone 6s Plus rarely sees the inside of any pockets. ENJOY the site
    03-18-2016 11:30 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

I currently own the 6. I am smaller in stature and have no issue putting it in my pockets even with a case on it. Plenty of room left over. I will be getting a 7 Plus and know even that will fit in my pocket, even with a case. As for build quality, I think the iPhone is one of the best on the market, if not the best. Go for it and enjoy it!
    03-18-2016 11:47 PM
    Wow, thank you guys, wouldn't have imagined so many replies

Quite surprised about the answers tho, tbh, but I guess I'll have to find a place to try it myself
    03-19-2016 07:49 AM
    Welcome to iMore! My 6s Plus fits in my pants pockets just fine. I don't wear particularly baggy pants but I'm not a skinny jeans guy either.
    03-19-2016 07:58 AM
    Welcome to iMore! I put my 6s Plus in all my pockets. No problem, and I use an Otterbox Commuter case. It's not the problem some think it is. Slides right in with room to spare.
    03-19-2016 08:19 AM
    Welcome!

The plus didn't fit in any of my front pockets. Even the smaller 6s wouldn't fit in front pockets of women's pants. But it worked ok in back pockets.

Go check it out at the Apple Store if you're able.
    03-19-2016 08:43 AM
    Welcome!

The plus didn't fit in any of my front pockets. Even the smaller 6s wouldn't fit in front pockets of women's pants. But it worked ok in back pockets.

Go check it out at the Apple Store if you're able.
    I'm noticing a trend here...
    Men's pockets: No problem
    Women's pockets: Doesn't fit
    eyecrispy likes this.
    03-19-2016 02:42 PM
    I'm noticing a trend here...
    Men's pockets: No problem
    Women's pockets: Doesn't fit
    Women's pockets are like 3" deep. Even the 6/6s doesn't fit. Let's not even mention the plus models.
    03-19-2016 07:28 PM
    Women's pockets are like 3" deep.
    Who ever it was in the fashion industry that thought that was a good idea needs to be slapped. 3" deep pockets or this faux pocket nonsense. /rolls eyes

eyecrispy likes this.
    03-21-2016 04:56 PM
    Who ever it was in the fashion industry that thought that was a good idea needs to be slapped. 3" deep pockets or this faux pocket nonsense. /rolls eyes

I know right! Can barely keep a few dollar bills in there much less a phone.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    03-21-2016 05:53 PM
    Welcome to iMore

I don't do it often but it will fit in my pocket. I say go for it
    03-22-2016 11:05 AM