New to iMore

londonjo

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
lucky you!
i am having terrible problems with ipad. i think i must have missed the beginning as i haven't a clue how to get from one thing to another. there are no back buttons or menus. i have been trying for two years and i still can't get from whatever is on the screen to anything else. click home key, safari and i'm back where i began

afl2277

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
lucky you!
i am having terrible problems with ipad. i think i must have missed the beginning as i haven't a clue how to get from one thing to another. there are no back buttons or menus. i have been trying for two years and i still can't get from whatever is on the screen to anything else. click home key, safari and i'm back where i began

Hey, hope this helps. On a web page in Safari, scroll back to the top slightly and a back arrow appears top left. That takes you back to the previous page. Top right are three symbols. First is a box with an arrow. That brings a menu with bookmarks, print etc. Second is a plus sign which opens up a new browser 'window'. The double square minimises the page. The cross top left closes the browser page.

If you swipe from the right on most web pages a section appears with email etc.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey Ange, welcome to iMore. I too was a LONG time BlackBerry user, still use the Classic from time to time.

Great people on this site and will help anyway we can.

Enjoy!