Hello everyone! Any book app lovers?

EpicPuzzle

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Peakman (but user name already taken by someone else) and I am an interactive animated novel, manga creator.

Wonder if anyone like reading interactive ebook / app, etc.... and what do you think of the market? Or anything related in general?

Also I'd like to chat about artist creating artwork on iPad / iPhone too!

Peakman

EpicPuzzle

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi, everyone,

Nice to get your greeting and I'm glad to join the community, looking forward to have some nice chat in this forum!

Peakman

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. As for reading, I love reading eBooks on my Kindle, but I don't have as much time to do so these days. Also, I haven't read any "interactive eBooks". Anyway, be patient while waiting for members who share your likes to respond. In the meantime, feel free to join any conversation you find interesting. Take care.

EpicPuzzle

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the advice!

I think the ebook on Kindle experience is more for convenience to have lots of books handy, the reading experience from traditional reading is not that different.

Interactive storybook is a totally different experience:
A combination of gesture control, animation, movie clips, sound, music and special effect all together into the reading.

I consider it a totally new media in between watching a movie and reading a book, while you have total control of your pacing, and it's very suitable for mobile device nowadays when hardwares caught up with handling all these resources.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods