Hello Dark Side.......We meet again!

YoungChrisG

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Hello (again) iMore!

I have actually been riding the iPhone bus for a bit over a year now, and I've been on and off the Mobile Nations since 2007. It all started with a Blackberry Curve and Crackberry. I've been all over the Android space for years but I reached a point where I enjoyed Android phones about as much as I enjoyed a Windows PC.

So end-of-the-year last year I threw in the towel and bought an iPhone 6 Plus. And to my pleasant surprise, over a year later it works just as well as it did the day I purchased it! Which has never been my experience with Android without factory resets. I owned a 3Gs a few years back and really didn't enjoy the experience on it. Jailbroke it and still wasn't satisfied, so I went back to Android. A friend of mine got a 5c and showed me all the UI improvements and my interest got piqued. But the screen was still too small. So when the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus hit the scene, I said "what the hell!"

Because of the iPhone, and (IMO) dismal attempts from Microsoft at improving their user experience, I really began wanting something better for actual computing. I've run with Windows since a 486! A couple of years ago I spent over $900 building my own PC thinking that if I spent some money and built it myself I would have a better experience. It only took about 2 months to realize I went the wrong way. So about 2 weeks ago I walked into an Apple Store to see what they had, and left with a brand new 13" Air.................................and a Watch! :p

I have to say; THANK YOU APPLE! They have made computing on all my devices both enjoyable and often times fun again.

And thank you iMore for keeping me abreast of everything going on in the Apple space. I love the Mobile Nations and no matter what device people choose, I always send them to the respective MN sites for more info and how-tos.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I love hearing stories like yours. Enjoy all of your awesome new toys and post often!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative