Well well, full circle....

Several years ago I was all in with Apple products, iPhone4s, iPad, iPod, iPod nano, Macbook Pro.....I launched a business and realised the high walls and incompatibility to play nice with other eco systems that 95% of the world uses was a deal breaker..ditched Apple, hated MS and went with Android/Google....few years later the Google Machines dirty tricks and underhanded data theft emerged and adis muchachos...went all in with MS...So far as business goes it will remain MS for now and for the future. So far as Mobile goes, im tired of being a MS guinea pig, W10M is very far from Windows 8 when thier was hope.

Well I need a new mobile and iPhone 7 will be the one, I still hate Apple and its high walled protectionism, however its (today) the best of a bad bunch IMO.
    01-22-2016 08:18 AM
    Well, welcome to the best of the bad bunch then!
    Great deal likes this.
    01-22-2016 08:22 AM
    Well, if you hate , MS and Android, why do not you go with BB?
    Plus, you have a business. Those phones are conceived for them
    Great deal likes this.
    01-22-2016 08:23 AM
    Well, if you hate , MS and Android, why do not you go with BB?
    Plus, you have a business. Those phones are conceived for them
    Trouble is now BB is going Android itself! lol
    Great deal likes this.
    01-22-2016 10:48 AM
    BB is dead IMO - my first devices were BB and they were great then the self destruct button was pressed....im not saying you lot are the best of a bad bunch, more aiming at the tech companies, im sure we would get along just fine
    01-22-2016 11:12 AM
    Welcome to the forum buddy. Enjoy your stay here.
    Great deal likes this.
    01-22-2016 11:17 AM
    Welcome to the dark side! We have cookies!
    Great deal likes this.
    01-22-2016 11:31 AM
    Trouble is now BB is going Android itself! lol
    Yeah but there are tad older models not on Android
    01-22-2016 01:10 PM
    01-22-2016 03:00 PM
    Welcome to iMore

Enjoy and Post Often
    Great deal likes this.
    01-22-2016 03:17 PM
    Welcome to iMore.....ENJOY the site.
    Great deal likes this.
    01-22-2016 11:12 PM
    Welcome to iMore!
    Great deal likes this.
    01-22-2016 11:29 PM
    Welcome to iMore. I hope you like your new iPhone. 😊
    Great deal likes this.
    01-23-2016 03:43 AM
    Thank you will be getting the iPhone 7 when its out...will it be waterproof?, will it have no 3.5mm jack and be superthin? will it (maybe not) have an OLED screen?
    01-23-2016 08:12 AM
    Welcome to iMore! I think?

Enjoy your stay/visit.
    Great deal likes this.
    01-24-2016 05:09 PM
    Yeah but there are tad older models not on Android
    Best of the bunch IMHO is the BB Passport or Z30 if you prefer without keyboard.

BUT you can't go wrong getting an iPhone. Have an iPhone 6 Plus myself and will likely get a 7 Plus. (Yes I also have a BlackBerry Priv)
    01-25-2016 09:46 AM
    Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here
    pkcable and Great deal like this.
    01-28-2016 11:27 AM
    Welcome to iMore. Look forward to seeing your post.
    Great deal likes this.
    01-29-2016 10:21 AM
    I did the Apple-Android-Blackberry cha-cha, too... And I'm back with Apple, too, lol. I am now on 100% Apple ecosystem and it's working really well, but only since IOS 8. Prior to that, there were a lot of issues.
    Great deal and libra89 like this.
    01-31-2016 10:22 AM
    Thank you will be getting the iPhone 7 when its out...will it be waterproof?, will it have no 3.5mm jack and be superthin? will it (maybe not) have an OLED screen?
    Officially there is no information on the iPhone 7. Everything you asked about is rumored. So do NOT make assumptions or decisions now.

What specifically were you not able to do with Apple products that made it a deal-breaker for you? FWIW I know many businesses that are run solely on Apple products or mixed environments.

Randall
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    01-31-2016 01:38 PM
    Welcome to iMore
    Great deal likes this.
    02-02-2016 01:03 PM
    Officially there is no information on the iPhone 7. Everything you asked about is rumored. So do NOT make assumptions or decisions now.

What specifically were you not able to do with Apple products that made it a deal-breaker for you? FWIW I know many businesses that are run solely on Apple products or mixed environments.

Randall

I used GTD (Getting things done) methodology, back then I tried every GTD app and system and used 2 connectors to make it work with PC, one went down and I lost syncing. The business world is 90% Microsoft, Apple has no intention to target that sector, they are consumer focussed. In my company I look at hundreds of CV's in word format every day, I also had issues back then with the Mac Office suite designed by a bunch of amateurs which completely screwed the formatting up, no idea what its like now though, I wouldn't change anything in the business side.
    02-02-2016 10:18 PM
    I used GTD (Getting things done) methodology, back then I tried every GTD app and system and used 2 connectors to make it work with PC, one went down and I lost syncing. The business world is 90% Microsoft, Apple has no intention to target that sector, they are consumer focussed. In my company I look at hundreds of CV's in word format every day, I also had issues back then with the Mac Office suite designed by a bunch of amateurs which completely screwed the formatting up, no idea what its like now though, I wouldn't change anything in the business side.

Woah! It is the other way aroud, for me.
    At work, we have Windows computers. I know why they are called like that.. It's because you want to throw them out of windows.

Business wise, I have my MacBook Air for inventory and email/social media while I am in my office and my iPad Mini 4 to do transactions and email/social media while away. They work flawlessly!

To each their own, I guess
    02-10-2016 08:50 AM