I have a iPhone 6. My name is Val and I live In I leave in Memphis Tennessee. I am a 55 years old. I would love to get to know you guys and gals. No games please keep it clean. Regardless of what device you have. I would love to hear from you. Moderates and Ambassadors too. Love to hear from you. PM if you prefer. please share your thoughts and knowledge. Hope I didn't place this in the forums.
    08-20-2015 11:20 PM
    I have a iPhone 6. My name is Val and I live In I leave in Memphis Tennessee. I am a 55 years old. I would love to get to know you guys and gals. No games please keep it clean. Regardless of what device you have. I would love to hear from you. Moderates and Ambassadors too. Love to hear from you. PM if you prefer. please share your thoughts and knowledge. Hope I didn't place this in the forums.
    Well, I'd say "welcome", but I know you've been around here for a while now... so, well, whatever you say instead of "welcome" to someone who's been here a while.
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    08-20-2015 11:36 PM
    I can't really say welcome since you've been here for a couple of years. How about just "hi" it's nice to meet you.
    08-21-2015 12:01 AM
    We've seen you peeking in on us for a long time. I'm glad you finally decided to join in with us.
    08-21-2015 12:40 AM
    Welcome to iMore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-21-2015 03:52 AM
    Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I, too, am a part of Club 50 (laughing) so welcoming a fellow member is enjoyable to me.
    08-21-2015 08:39 AM
    Thanks for introducing yourself and we look forward to your wealth of knowledge
    08-21-2015 06:12 PM
    Hi BMW, glad to meet you. Thanks for introducing yourself. Post often and ....ENJOY.....SMILE.
    08-21-2015 06:20 PM
    Hey Ladies and Gentlemen. Thanks for responding. Been around for quite a while. Just hoping to meet new people, places and to learn new things. I enjoy my time on the forums as I am an extremely private person. Some what a recluse and a hermit. I enjoy the debates, politics and the humor that I find here. At least 12 hours of my day is spent enjoying Tapatalk. So I will be listening and learning and hope to meet good people as well. I'm always around. Enjoy
    08-21-2015 06:23 PM
    Hi, thanks for introducing yourself.
    As for me, I'm a 35 year old male, living in the Netherlands.
    08-22-2015 05:46 AM
    09-03-2015 12:54 PM
    Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here
    09-23-2015 08:31 AM