New iPhone user 😊

twinlight

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

I finally got around to buying the iPhone! Been using Windows Phone for the last three years but gave up on waiting for a follow up to the Lumia 1020 and there is way to little news about windows 10 and coming phones in the flagship segment.

Been reading the forums for a couple of months now since i got my iPad Air 2 and now I got myself the 6 plus. Picked it up after work a got home all happy and wanted to play.. No nano sim so can't even set it up and play with wifi. Sigh..

Looking forward to iOS 9 and will more than likely get the watch in the coming months.

Toodeloo!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and ConGrats on your new iPhone 6 Plus (which color?). Post Often and ...ENJOY

twinlight

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and ConGrats on your new iPhone 6 Plus (which color?). Post Often and ...ENJOY

Thanks! I got the space grey 64 GB to match my IPad Air 2. Now rocking a red leather case while my ipad has a light blue. We'll see if I can take a liking to iOS. I wish we had something like the iOS blocks concept!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I got the space grey 64 GB to match my IPad Air 2. Now rocking a red leather case while my ipad has a light blue. We'll see if I can take a liking to iOS. I wish we had something like the iOS blocks concept!

KOOOOL. I'm thinking about getting the Space Grey 128gb iPhone 6Plus with a Black Apple Leather Case and maybe the Red Leather Case later on. I'm really still undecided if I should wait on the 6sPlus.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I loved the camera on the 1020 I used for a while. Overall, i thought the 1020 was a solid device and I hope that Windows 10 brings new stability and features.

Welcome to iMore!

twinlight

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I loved the camera on the 1020 I used for a while. Overall, i thought the 1020 was a solid device and I hope that Windows 10 brings new stability and features.

Welcome to iMore!

Yeah I was really in to the 1020 but it was sluggish. Wished that a new phone where coming with HD screen and faster cpu. Gave up on waiting tho... ��

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711