Re-introduction ? Defected to iOS from Windows Phone 100%

Williams_810

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello to all!

For those who didn't meet me, my name is Khalil, and I am a college student based near Philadelphia, PA who now has an iPhone 5. I was previously a heavy Windows Phone user, until recently when I started to look at why the iPhone is as good a phone as it is. That includes playing with my older sister's iPhone, and copiously viewing iMore articles on why people like me should make the switch if they wanted to. Between this, and problems I had with my second (and last) Windows Phone, I pulled the trigger on an unlocked iPhone, ultimately bringing me here!

This is my first time in over a year that I've posted on the iMore forums. I welcome interacting with you, and am looking forward to rejoining the Apple community! :)

Williams_810

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
It's all up to you; I personally left Windows Phone because of the lack of support from Microsoft regarding its apps; also my phone, which I still have, was having problems such as the speaker not working properly, consistently freezing under casual use, and the fact I had been through another Windows Phone with problems a year earlier.
If you're having those issues, then you may want to leave. However, if you want to stick with what you know best then do it. I've been tooling with my iPhone for a few days (I received it this past Saturday), and it's doing me good, even if it may still require getting a bit used to.

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I am using Lumia 1520 and have Phantom touch and weak Wi-Fi issue. Even after replacing the device issues are not resolved and irritate me while browsing/scrolling.
I will wait for few months more to see Windows 10 and of course to see new iPhone and then decide finally.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello to all!

For those who didn't meet me, my name is Khalil, and I am a college student based near Philadelphia, PA who now has an iPhone 5. I was previously a heavy Windows Phone user, until recently when I started to look at why the iPhone is as good a phone as it is. That includes playing with my older sister's iPhone, and copiously viewing iMore articles on why people like me should make the switch if they wanted to. Between this, and problems I had with my second (and last) Windows Phone, I pulled the trigger on an unlocked iPhone, ultimately bringing me here!

This is my first time in over a year that I've posted on the iMore forums. I welcome interacting with you, and am looking forward to rejoining the Apple community! :)

Welcome back to iMore and thank you for letting us know of your return. Don't hesitate to ask for assistance should you need any. Take care...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711