Converted for the first time and loving it

treyinga

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I said I would always be an android user and I would never conform. After several issues with my S5 after the last update, I was finally done and two days ago bought an I phone 6. I am in love and should have done it years ago.

I am one of the herd and loving it. I am hoping to find a good program so I can update all of my contacts online because those moving over is problematic, but the phone itself is amazing.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Contacts syncing is as easy as setting up your gmail account you used on your previous device and configure it to sync contacts...

Welcome to iMore and the iPhone 6....

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations! And welcome to iMore!

You would be surprised how many of my coworkers have had the same experience.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, I used to think I would never switch to Apple either, my iPhone 6+, iPad Air, MacBook Pro 13" with Retina, and Apple Watch (in 2-3 weeks), Airport Express, and Apple TV say otherwise ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!!!! It started with just a phone for me too.... the apple list just keeps getting bigger!!!!! Enjoy your iPhone 6!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I said I would always be an android user and I would never conform. After several issues with my S5 after the last update, I was finally done and two days ago bought an I phone 6. I am in love and should have done it years ago.

I am one of the herd and loving it. I am hoping to find a good program so I can update all of my contacts online because those moving over is problematic, but the phone itself is amazing.

Welcome to iMore

My transition was the same a few years ago. I do keep an Android device for my work phone but the iPhone is primary.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Ah, the vagaries of Samsung. I too had a Samsung device as a work device alongside my iPhone and it was hands-down the worst experience I have had on a smart phone. Now Apple have a larger screened device, I don't need to use an Android device ever again (although my HTC One M7 is pretty solid, TBH).

Welcome to iMore!