Crack Addict.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well now that I got your attention. Just wanted to say Hello. Making the move from BlackBerry so please be gentle with me. Just got me a iPhone 6, not the Plus, but so far after a couple of hours I am starting to like it more and more. Currently syncing 47GB of music and looking into whatever apps I can get to fill the voids. First was DropBox, next is going to be EnPass. I hope the copy and paste is something I can figure out quickly. Have 20 character passwords is a pain the toosh to type out.

That all said and done, I hope that I enjoy my phone as mush as others here seem to.

I will admit that the forums here at iMore are not as active as CB, but I guess that is a good thing though.

Welcome aboard! I remember you from CB.
Enjoy our forums; they're laid out a bit differently than CB. Folks here are fairly laid back.
If you've got any questions about the phones, ask away. Getting used to iTunes and iCloud can be a bit daunting at first.

Pcmx

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Welcome. I'm a crack (berry) addict too, well, still am! I also have a Z30, am looking forward to getting back to the Passport, and find the ip6 appealing too :)

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
And I thought the forums here were pretty busy. Crackberry must be like the 405 at rush hour!

Welcome toi iMore. :)

CrackBerry is a lot more active than iMore but there are some very good reasons for this. In all honesty, there is more to discuss about BlackBerry devices. Activity on CrackBerry that isn't relevant to iMore.
  • Will Apple continue to make handsets beyond the next few months? Whether they want to admit it or not, there is a real possibility that BlackBerry will stop producing devices in the near future. There is no need for this type of thread here on iMore.
  • What is the work around to install a popular app? This is not a problem for iDevice users and therefore is a irrelevant discussion for iMore. If one of us wants an app, we go to the App Store, download, and install it.
  • When will customers in the USA receive the latest software update? When Apple updates the OS it is pushed directly to our devices.
  • BlackBerry users are superior to users of other devices. This is a favorite topic on CrackBerry. Since none of the posters I know of on iMore base their self esteem on their phone or tablet, these type of threads don't exist here.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711