Hey everyone

LMP_IOS

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey all, I'm Luke,

I have been a massive apple fan for years and have a lot of experience with Apple devices.

Im a Cisco engineer by profession and an apple geek at heart.

I've been looking for the perfect Apple community. Although I like Apple discussion forums that is mainly for issues.

I think I have found my preferred community right here. I hope to wind down, meet others and share Apple tips.

I'm also from the UK. Are there many users here from the UK?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not from the UK, but I want to welcome you to the community. I look forward to reading your posts and talking all things Apple. :beer:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for introducing yourself. Make yourself comfortable and feel free to engage in any conversation you find interesting. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. Take care...;)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, I'm Luke,

I have been a massive apple fan for years and have a lot of experience with Apple devices.

Im a Cisco engineer by profession and an apple geek at heart.

I've been looking for the perfect Apple community. Although I like Apple discussion forums that is mainly for issues.

I think I have found my preferred community right here. I hope to wind down, meet others and share Apple tips.

I'm also from the UK. Are there many users here from the UK?

Hello mate, yes, I'm from the UK (although I live in California now). There's a few folks here from our neck of the woods but you'd never know unless you analyse their typing.

Welcome to the site; it really is a friendly place and your reasons for being here were pretty much identical to my own reasons for joining too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711