My first iPhone!!!

boeingrules

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey everybody!

I'm Maxwell and just a few weeks ago I bought my first iPhone. (It was a nightmare to get. It was a 2 month process because it was out of stock EVERYWHERE. Totally worth it though) It's a 64GB Silver iPhone 6 and I love it.

Although this is my first iPhone, it wasn't my first connection with Apple. I had bought a MacBook Air a year before, and I always had Macs and iPad's in the family and around my school. I had been an intense Apple guy for some time. So intense that some of my friends forgot that I am a first time user.

Before my iPhone I had a Blackberry Z10 and a series of legacy Blackberry's before that. I spent a lot of time on Crackberry, whose community I really enjoy, although lately it has become very sensitive, defensive, and heated. Which is why I think it's fun. I'm very new to the iMore community so I'm not sure what to expect, but so far it seems a bit more relaxed and quiet. I hope I'll be welcome here :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Maxwell, and thank you for introducing yourself to us.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!!! Enjoy your phone and enjoy the site here.
You can expect a different experience here. We're all about enjoying our phones, iPads, and Macs.
Many of us carry multiple devices and that's not a big deal around here.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6