Just Ordered my Iphone 6 (64 gig)

phillynitro

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the silver (figured this is the most classic color) I pick it up tomorrow. Would of been tonight but snow lol.
I have a Iphone 4 for my work phone a few years back and been a loyal android user since.
I am ready to try IOS again and I just fell in love with the 6 design.
I would of got the 6 Plus but I have a g3 (returning) and had a g flex so looking forward to a more manageable size.
I also work out regularly so it would fit into that also. Flex would fall out of my pocket all the time while lifting .

So I will post a new update once I break itin :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and congratulations on getting your new iPhone 6. Enjoy it...;)

phillynitro

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Well second thoughts after playing with it in the store I wont be getting it canceled my order I may just way for the next one sorry guys

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Well second thoughts after playing with it in the store I wont be getting it canceled my order I may just way for the next one sorry guys

Hi there, what made you change your mind?

Just curious since I kept changing my mind as well.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

phillynitro

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey all, Well with my wife saying why dont you just get it and try it for the 14 days. Well I did I picked it up last night still setting it up. I will say apple builds amazing hardware.
I am totally in love with touch ID. I really love the silver also gold is nice but I think that would get old and the gray is nice but dont like the black front. So I am again an IPHONE owner. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW