Never Thought I Would Say This

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Guys - I don't want to stifle conversation and I'm hardly a BlackBerry fan these days. However, I think we're being a bit hard on a new member.
Can we welcome him and leave the rest? I'd hate to behave in the same way other sites behave.
Please let's just say welcome.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Of course, always happy to welcome new members. Just want to make sure that the filth stays in the litter box ;)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
What new member? He's been a member for over a year here, and has 270 posts ...

OK. I'm on Tapatalk so I can't view his profile.

Nevertheless....NO REASON at all to bash anyone's head in because he happens to like another phone ESPECIALLY when he has been civil.

We're a better site than that.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Sorry about all the hate Rosco. It was nice of you to introduce yourself and offer your history. Anyway enjoy whatever you use.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Saukrateaz

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I too came from the BB world and miss it sometimes. It all depends on what you use it for. Welcome to Apple, hope you find the same happiness BB gave you.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I had a slooooowwwwww conversion to a full iPhone lifestyle but I couldn't be happier.
Love this device. Best device I've ever had. And the platform is fantastic.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Nevertheless....NO REASON at all to bash anyone's head in because he happens to like another phone ESPECIALLY when he has been civil.

We're a better site than that.

Oh please ... let's not create drama where none exist ...:rolleyes:

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Says one who does that very thing with this quoted post... You are the personification of your chosen nom de forum... Now stop throwing stones from your glass house.
Now Keith, please don't use your personal dislike for me as reason to interject here. I may have been stupid, but I've done nothing wrong.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Friendly reminder folks.........
[INFO]
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you?re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you?re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don?t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don?t have anything nice to say, don?t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ?think before you post?.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members? problem.
[/INFO]

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
From last Friday I started to use ONLY my BlackBerry Passport. I wanted to speed up my typing skills on the device.
All was going well, then spring forward Tuesday, I switched back to my iPhone 6 Plus. To be honest, at this rate, I might be staying with iOS. There are simply too many good options available with iOS, and I see why there are so many converts.

It is with a heavy heart that I’m this ---- close to permanently switching to iOS. But, the proof is in the pudding.
My one issue is, I'm hesitant to permanently move to 'iMessage'. Not sure why exactly, but...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome. I have to agree that the ease of use is one thing that has drawn me to Apple time and time again. I'm busy, like most folks are, and I just don't want to have to muck about with my phone to get it to do what I want.

I have an iPhone because I can do what I need the phone to do effortlessly and easily. That's what keeps me in this ecosystem. Time is money and I'd rather spend a little more and know I can rely on my device to do what I need it to do, when I need it to do it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh