Oh please ... let's not create drama where none exist ...
    Says one who does that very thing with this quoted post... You are the personification of your chosen nom de forum... Now stop throwing stones from your glass house.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    02-04-2015 12:59 PM
    Says one who does that very thing with this quoted post... You are the personification of your chosen nom de forum... Now stop throwing stones from your glass house.
    Now Keith, please don't use your personal dislike for me as reason to interject here. I may have been stupid, but I've done nothing wrong.
    02-04-2015 01:36 PM
    Now Keith, please don't use your personal dislike for me as reason to interject here. I may have been stupid, but I've done nothing wrong.
    I have no dislike for your person. Your behavior here is what it is...
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    02-04-2015 01:40 PM
    I have no dislike for your person.
    That's good to know, because I'm quite found of your snarky quips and sarcasm ...
    Les74 likes this.
    02-04-2015 02:01 PM
    Friendly reminder folks.........
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

[/INFO]
    agarwal.apar likes this.
    02-04-2015 07:41 PM
    From last Friday I started to use ONLY my BlackBerry Passport. I wanted to speed up my typing skills on the device.
    All was going well, then spring forward Tuesday, I switched back to my iPhone 6 Plus. To be honest, at this rate, I might be staying with iOS. There are simply too many good options available with iOS, and I see why there are so many converts.

It is with a heavy heart that I’m this ---- close to permanently switching to iOS. But, the proof is in the pudding.
    My one issue is, I'm hesitant to permanently move to 'iMessage'. Not sure why exactly, but...
    04-22-2015 08:43 AM
    Welcome. I have to agree that the ease of use is one thing that has drawn me to Apple time and time again. I'm busy, like most folks are, and I just don't want to have to muck about with my phone to get it to do what I want.

I have an iPhone because I can do what I need the phone to do effortlessly and easily. That's what keeps me in this ecosystem. Time is money and I'd rather spend a little more and know I can rely on my device to do what I need it to do, when I need it to do it.
    04-25-2015 02:06 PM
57 123