Hello iMore forums and Apple fans!

Kevin Harvell

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
This year I plan to purchase my first true iPhone and likely a Macbook of some variation.

I say first true iPhone because last year I picked up a used iPhone 4S, but quickly found the small size and sluggish experience of iOS 7 on it left a lot to be desired for me.

A little backstory about myself:

I have been using Android devices since the Froyo days and currently have a Nexus 6 as my primary Android device. In between there, I have used multiple other Android and Windows Phone devices and still own a Lumia 820, Lumia 1520 along with a Nexus 4.

I also own an iPad Air, which I am in the process of selling as I found I would prefer an iPhone so that I can use iOS while on the go and get the full experience of it.

For computing, I have a Surface Pro 3 as my main mobile computer which I really love. As for the Macbook I mentioned above that I am looking to get, I want to get more familiar with OSX and Final Cut Pro for video editing.

Career wise, I am a co-host on both The Tech Informist Podcast along with the STLTechTalk Podcast. We have interviewed Phil, Jerry & Russell Holly from Android Central along with Daniel Rubino from Windows Central. Needless to say I love everything that Mobile Nations offers everyone here on each site.

I am open to use any technology as I feel they each offer someone a great experience and honestly cannot stand the intense fanyboyism wars that many people like to get into. It is just aggravating to see people argue and put each other down simply because of the logo on the back of their phone or computer.

I look forward to posting more and I spend more time getting more familiar with the newer things that Apple has to offer and meeting more people here.

Also, if anyone here is from the St. Louis area, I would love to meet you in person and maybe either join, or help start an Apple meetup group in the area to go along with the Windows Phone meetup group I currently run with others. Very passionate group of guys & gals there and I would like something like this in the Apple world here.

Talk with you soon!

- Kevin

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73