Windows Phone User...... Future iPhone User

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello All,

This is Vyenkatesh from India. At present using Lumia 1520 and will try iPhone certainly in the near future. Not because I don't like Windows OS but wish to use IOS Too. I am active on Windows central forums.

I am here to get involved more in IOS which will help me for my future purchase. Since morning I have visited few random threads and fan of this forum too now.

Cheers
Vyenkatesh

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello, and welcome to iMore. Feel free to join in any discussion you find interesting to you, and when you get your new iOS device, please let us know. Take care and have a great weekend.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. I advice for you to try iPhone out. I came from Lumia 1020 and now I enjoy stress-free experience. Oh wp used to be that as well. That is pre 8.1 ;)

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Welcome. I advice for you to try iPhone out. I came from Lumia 1020 and now I enjoy stress-free experience. Oh wp used to be that as well. That is pre 8.1 ;)

I am slowly inclining towards ios now from Windows.

Reasons...

1. New OS update announcements are made with release time promises but no consistency. i.e. Even though there is no Carrier restrictions in India I am yet to get Denim for flagship 1520, some countries with carrier locked did receive but not for unlocked.

2. App developers are still reluctant to develop the app for windows os, even they do it is not guarantee that updates will be released in parallel with other OS.

I am not in hurry to switchover, Waiting for Windows 10. But I am sure I will try iPhone soon.

Regards,
Vyenkatesh

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2