Hey! New Mac user here

ry4

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, a few weeks ago I purchased my first Mac (MacBook Pro 13) and after 14 years have left Windows behind (still have an old desktop with Linux on it for storage etc).

So far I'm loving osx and am beyond thrilled I made the move.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to 'the dark side'... I've had fewer issues with my 5+ year old MacBook Pro than any Windows pc I've ever owned...

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, a few weeks ago I purchased my first Mac (MacBook Pro 13) and after 14 years have left Windows behind (still have an old desktop with Linux on it for storage etc).

That's what's up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

I made the same move. Been on Windows since '02. Bought the retina MBP on Black Friday.
Love this thing, I'm done with Windows!

ry4

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone. Less then a month with a Mac and I'm already planning on an iMac for next year, and even considering a switch (in a few years) to an iPhone!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
You're gonna love it. The Mac and Apple.
My life started with Apple started with my Christmas to my wife several years ago. ( iPad2)
Two month later I got an iPhone, then two month after that an iPad and then a MacBook Air.
All less than a year. Then an Apple TV
Sold the old stuff.
Never regretted leaving Windows.
Good Luck

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I also was a long time Windows user that made the move to OS X, a few years ago, but still have my project PC running Linux, Windows and OS X.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner