* iPhone 6 Plus
* Samsung Galaxy Note 4
* HTC One M8
* HTC One M8 Prime ( coming soon )
* HTC One M9 ( coming soon )

My requirments:
I need a good camera
I need a good designed phone
I was Android app developer and I stopped 2 months ago after having done my first and only app, Smooth Browser LTD, I'm done with tweaking and rooting phones, that's why I'm considering buying a iPhone.
I've heard bending issues with both iPhones and that's why I having problems with the new iPhones and my decision...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
First of all, you have to make up your mind on which operating system you prefer to use. You say you're tired of tweaking and rooting Android devices, well, can you not run any of them as-is? In regard to the iPhone, everyone knows that iOS is a very closed operating system, but it's product usually works seamlessly together. Bendgate is not an issue and has not had an impact on the sale of the device. Having said that, choose a device and live with the decision you made. We can't make it for you. Anyway, good luck with your decision, and welcome to iMore.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
First of all, you have to make up your mind on which operating system you prefer to use. You say you're tired of tweaking and rooting Android devices, well, can you not run any of them as-is? In regard to the iPhone, everyone knows that iOS is a very closed operating system, but it's product usually works seamlessly together. Bendgate is not an issue and has not had an impact on the sale of the device. Having said that, choose a device and live with the decision you made. We can't make it for you. Anyway, good luck with your decision, and welcome to iMore.

Thanks everyone,
But when i'm on Android than i'm very addicted to directly root everything...
I'll go with iPhone 6 64GB i think...

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Thanks John!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I think it's okay to just go with any OS you want. Why do any sort of limitation when you've got a buffet in front of you?

It's nice to see you around. I'm the one here who's gone through Android, BB, WP, iPhone, Web OS, Symbian....

So I'm a firm believer that if you enjoy it, and it works for you, just go for it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2