Returned to Apple after my stint with Android

Okris30

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, just recently signed up after I returned to Apple and got a 5S after having a Galaxy S4 and Xperia Z1s. Have to say I'm happy to be back. The 5S is an impressive phone. Don't regret getting it now considering the 6 is coming in a couple months. I missed the fluidity of iOS and more importantly the Apps I've bought in the past on the app store when I had an iPhone from the 3G to the 4S.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I had recently done the same thing. I had been back and forth between iOS and Android for years. But I have decided that I needed to stick with one or the other for a while because it was getting exhausting and expensive to continue to switch. For me, iOS meets my needs more completely. I really love Android and there are some things I miss, but iOS and Apple products eliminates any frustration I have when dealing with mobile devices.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Last edited:

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
So what do you use now? Android or iOS as a daily driver?

Depends on the day or week. I prefer to use my iOS more just because of the simplicity on the move ( one handed texting, simple use ). But when I am able to relax or am doing fun things with the family like vacations and trips with the family I normally take my droid.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Depends on the day or week. I prefer to use my iOS more just because of the simplicity on the move ( one handed texting, simple use ). But when I am able to relax or am doing fun things with the family like vacations and trips with the family I normally take my droid.

I see.. Well, it must be nice being able to switch between them so freely huh? Glad you're enjoying your use of both

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I see.. Well, it must be nice being able to switch between them so freely huh? Glad you're enjoying your use of both

For sure it has it's perks. Eventually I think I'm going to sell one or the other because it's a lot of money just sitting around. Probably will be my s5 due to the fact that the iOS gets more hours logged on it in the run of a month

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
For sure it has it's perks. Eventually I think I'm going to sell one or the other because it's a lot of money just sitting around. Probably will be my s5 due to the fact that the iOS gets more hours logged on it in the run of a month

A lot of money indeed. If you're going to sell it, do so quick. I think it'll lose value the sooner we get to the Nore 4 launch.