Hey there guys at iMore!

I have always been a proud Android user, and I've always sworn to myself I'd NEVER get an Apple device... But then iOS 7 update came, and I've started following Apple news more and more, and did a lot of research in it. And tomorrow I'm going to do what I promised myself not to do. Ever: I'm trading my Huawei Ascend P6 for an iPhone 4S (after a lot of failed 4S/5 deals).
    Therefore I'd like to introduce myself, for I believe I will be quite an active user of this forum.

So my name is Logan, Orbit (producername), or OrbitualNoob (It's actually a typo; it should've been OrbitalNoob). I am currently 15 years old, but I will turn 16 in july, and I live in the Netherlands. I like tech, gaming, producing, and dancing. I'm terrible at planning and administrating, and my concentration isn't the best either, but that's fine with me.

So that was a quick introduction, and I'm terrible at ending posts, so...

The End.

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk
    05-09-2014 01:40 PM
    Welcome to iMore Logan. Thanks for introducing yourself. Enjoy your stay.
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-09-2014 01:42 PM
    Welcome to the dark side! Hope you enjoy your new iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-09-2014 01:43 PM
    Welcome to iMore Logan and have fun learning all about IOS and if you go to the forum for the phone you are getting, You will lean quite a bit. Good luck.
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-09-2014 02:00 PM
    Welcome to iMore Logan
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-09-2014 02:05 PM
    Thanks, guys!!

pr1nce likes this.
    05-09-2014 02:40 PM
    Hi there and welcome to iMore!
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-09-2014 03:24 PM
    Well, the deal dropped for now. Dang.

05-10-2014 02:25 AM
    Well, the deal dropped for now. Dang.

Did you look into the Verizon 4s for $200?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-10-2014 09:03 AM
    Did you look into the Verizon 4s for $200?

They don't ship here

05-10-2014 09:17 AM
    They don't ship here

Try getting a 4s on eBay.

05-10-2014 09:19 AM
    Try getting a 4s on eBay.

Trading is kind of ideal for me, since I won't have to pay any money... I've reacted to about 15 iPhone 4S/5/5C's today, so I hope I'll be able to find another deal soon and near my residence. Weird, I've never had any problems with people on Marktplaats.nl before... If I really won't be able to find a deal, I'll be sure to check out eBay. Thanks for the advice

05-10-2014 09:28 AM
    Trading is kind of ideal for me, since I won't have to pay any money... I've reacted to about 15 iPhone 4S/5/5C's today, so I hope I'll be able to find another deal soon and near my residence. Weird, I've never had any problems with people on Marktplaats.nl before... If I really won't be able to find a deal, I'll be sure to check out eBay. Thanks for the advice

Your welcome! Hope you find one soon!

OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-10-2014 09:29 AM
    Welcome to iMore...ENJOY
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-10-2014 09:54 AM
    Welcome to iMore!
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-10-2014 11:35 AM
    Welcome aboard!
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-10-2014 03:25 PM
    Wow, loads of welcome-messages! Thanks guys! I found a deal, and I'll be picking up my 4S this monday!

zerog46 likes this.
    05-10-2014 03:31 PM
    Welcome! The 4s is a nice phone. Panorama, Siri, FaceTime and it fits really well in your pocket.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-10-2014 03:39 PM
    Welcome! The 4s is a nice phone. Panorama, Siri, FaceTime and it fits really well in your pocket.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    I've been trying to get a 5, but the 4S was all I could get at the moment, but it does still seem like a good phone. When my budget allows me to, I'll upgrade to a 5C, probably.
    05-10-2014 04:30 PM
    Hey there guys at iMore!

I have always been a proud Android user, and I've always sworn to myself I'd NEVER get an Apple device... But then iOS 7 update came, and I've started following Apple news more and more, and did a lot of research in it. And tomorrow I'm going to do what I promised myself not to do. Ever: I'm trading my Huawei Ascend P6 for an iPhone 4S (after a lot of failed 4S/5 deals).
    Therefore I'd like to introduce myself, for I believe I will be quite an active user of this forum.

So my name is Logan, Orbit (producername), or OrbitualNoob (It's actually a typo; it should've been OrbitalNoob). I am currently 15 years old, but I will turn 16 in july, and I live in the Netherlands. I like tech, gaming, producing, and dancing. I'm terrible at planning and administrating, and my concentration isn't the best either, but that's fine with me.

So that was a quick introduction, and I'm terrible at ending posts, so...

The End.

Welcome to the family. It's also nice to see a fellow Dutch men here. Enjoy your time among us.

Why won't you buy the iPhone 5? There are enough good deals on marktplaats.nl or iphoneclub.nl for a good price. You just have to be careful whom you buy it from.

I've used the 4s before I traded it in for my current 5s, so I know the difference between them. I don't say you will regret buying a 4s, but you will enjoy the 5 better.

Anyway, what province of the Netherlands are you from? I'm from Haarlem

Ps: after reading the whole topic, I see why won't go for the 5. So skip that part in my message
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-11-2014 11:44 AM
    Welcome to the family. It's also nice to see a fellow Dutch men here. Enjoy your time among us.

Why won't you buy the iPhone 5? There are enough good deals on marktplaats.nl or iphoneclub.nl for a good price. You just have to be careful whom you buy it from.

I've used the 4s before I traded it in for my current 5s, so I know the difference between them. I don't say you will regret buying a 4s, but you will enjoy the 5 better.

Anyway, what province of the Netherlands are you from? I'm from Haarlem

Ps: after reading the whole topic, I see why won't go for the 5. So skip that part in my message
    I'm from Grunn! I'm not getting a 5 because nobody wants to trade with my P6, and I don't have the money for an iPhone 5. I still have loads of emails pending, so I could still get an iPhone 5 deal if someone responds soon :P

Ps: just read your PS after I wrote my explanation.

Sent from a phone using an app.
    Tartarus likes this.
    05-11-2014 01:35 PM
    Ah the iPhone 4s. The phone that actually made me start loving apple and their iphone.

Welcome mate!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-12-2014 03:01 AM
    Ah the iPhone 4s. The phone that actually made me start loving apple and their iphone.

Welcome mate!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    Thanks!

Sent from a phone using an app.
    05-12-2014 04:08 AM
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for introducing yourself to us...
    05-12-2014 09:59 AM
    Thanks for the introduction...Welcome to iMore!!!
    05-13-2014 08:57 PM
33 12