Hey guys!

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the family. It's also nice to see a fellow Dutch men here. Enjoy your time among us.

Why won't you buy the iPhone 5? There are enough good deals on marktplaats.nl or iphoneclub.nl for a good price. You just have to be careful whom you buy it from.

I've used the 4s before I traded it in for my current 5s, so I know the difference between them. I don't say you will regret buying a 4s, but you will enjoy the 5 better.

Anyway, what province of the Netherlands are you from? I'm from Haarlem

Ps: after reading the whole topic, I see why won't go for the 5. So skip that part in my message

I'm from Grunn! I'm not getting a 5 because nobody wants to trade with my P6, and I don't have the money for an iPhone 5. I still have loads of emails pending, so I could still get an iPhone 5 deal if someone responds soon :p

Ps: just read your PS after I wrote my explanation.

Sent from a phone using an app.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Ah the iPhone 4s. The phone that actually made me start loving apple and their iphone.

Welcome mate!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I got my iPhone! Loving it! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yay, welcome to iMore.

You need to try out Siri, can be extremely useful *not necessarily for "siri, tell me a bedtime story, but other stuff like alarms, reminders, playing music, school research ;) * and spend some time browsing the App store. There's so much good stuff in there that essentially makes the iPhone a better phone.

I had a white 4S before, loved it.

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
yay, welcome to iMore.

You need to try out Siri, can be extremely useful *not necessarily for "siri, tell me a bedtime story, but other stuff like alarms, reminders, playing music, school research ;) * and spend some time browsing the App store. There's so much good stuff in there that essentially makes the iPhone a better phone.

I had a white 4S before, loved it.

Thanks! Will definitely try Siri out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen