Welcome the new guy

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I finally gave in.
After years of using BlackBerrys and Windows Phones I bought an iPhone 5s yesterday.
It was all about the apps. I wanted my banking apps. I wanted a legitimate Pebble Watch app.

It was an easy call :)

And liking it so far.

Took me 4 years to give up my blackberry. I still miss certain aspects of it, and ios, at times drives me bonkers....but all in all i have come to a place of peace and harmony with my 5s.

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to your new iPhone and the Apple ecosystem! What are your favorite features so far?

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

njblackberry

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to your new iPhone and the Apple ecosystem! What are your favorite features so far?

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
Favorite feature? Probably Siri.
I have used every phone OS. They all have pluses and minuses. My decision was based on the apps/ecosystem.

spotja

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a Sony Xperia V, I couldn't be any happier than I am with my iPhone 5. The smoothness and speed in navigating the UI and switching between apps is remarkable. I don't see myself trying anything else in the near future, unless Apple releases only a gigantic phone this fall.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Imore, the trend of bb users (10 or otherwise) switching to iOS seems to be accelerating.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Favorite feature? Probably Siri.
I have used every phone OS. They all have pluses and minuses. My decision was based on the apps/ecosystem.

Siri is amazing, agreed, especially when you're on the go and have your EarPods in... I can almost fully operate my phone these days without pulling it out of my pocket. Good stuff.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods