New to the iMore Forums, but not new to Apple!

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is KingBuick. I'm a 21 year old Apple fan. I've been one since 2007.

The first Apple product I bought was an iPod Shuffle. In 2008 I bought the next gen Shuffle, followed by the current gen a few years later. In October 2010 I got the 13" MBP 2.4 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo. In February 2011 I got the 4th gen Black iPod Touch 64 GB. In December of that year I got my first iPhone, the 64 GB 4S in Black for VZW. In March 2013 I got the 64 GB iPhone 5 64 GB in Black.

Right now I own a 64 GB iPhone 5s Space Grey, a 128 GB iPad Air WiFi and Cellular for VZW, and my 2010 13" MBP.

My parents have an iPhone 4 8 GB and iPhone 4S 64 GB, both in Black. The 64 GB 4S was mine. They are new smartphone users.

Right now I work at a BBQ restaurant in Washington DC. I also volunteer at my local elementary school doing IT work and I have my own computer consulting business in my neighbourhood.

In addition to Apple, I like public transport, M?rklin trains, Bose, Buick, GM, and much more. You can see videos on my YouTube channel: [redacted].

I am one of the strong Apple fans who wants Apple to make an iWatch, an iPad Pro, an iPhone Air (4.8" iPhone 6), and an iPhone Pro (5.5"-6" iPhone 6). If they don't I might switch to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The Apple side of me would be sad!

[redacted]

KingBuick.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Please familiarize yourself with our forum rules and guidelines. Enjoy your stay! :)

Thank you very much for replying. I hope to have a nice time on these forums!

KingBuick.

(Redacted)

Last edited by a moderator:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore KingBuck sounds like you are an iPhone family :)
Enjoy the forums :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
welcome @ iMore | that nice to see you here | hope all of u enjoy more | stay tune to get updates and help | have a good day

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome KingBuick. Looks like you have a nice selection of Apple devices there. i'm not jealous... I'm not... i'm not! *sob* :)

Some great people on this site and a really nice place to hang out too. I see you've already started your first thread; great stuff.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73