New iMore member

bwillard92

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi iMore,

I joined Androidcentral last week and while looking at the site I noticed it had sister sites. I figured I would join since I own apple products (MacBook Air, iPhone 5c, iPod Classic). I also don't know if I should mention this but I also recently bought a Moto X so I can see what android is all about.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself to us. If you haven't already, please take a moment to view our Community Rules & Guidelines HERE, and If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again, and take care?:)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome To iMore and the Mobile Nations as a whole we encourage all members to be active in all of our Forums

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi there! Welcome to iMore. I'm a regular with both Android and iOS.

Great people here, enjoy your stay.

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore buddy! Its one of the best site I have ever come across for iProducts. Members are too helpful here!
Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.... Sorry about the late greeting but better late than never. I hope you have fun here and look through our forums and ask if you have any questions. Congrats with your Apple products. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome bwillard to iMore and Mobile Nations :)
You will quickly discover that many members have devices from multiple platforms :)

Sent from my iPad mini using the iMore Forum App❤️

JRvada

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Jim here and these gadgets have always been a way of life for me. It's a hobby, but one I really enjoy tinkering with. I have a iPhone 5, iPad mini, and Macbook Pro

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions on our forums. We have a tremendous user base that is very helpful and knowledgeable.

If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro