gpd129det

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Bucked the Apple hype for quite awhile. Have had Blackberry, Windows and Android phones. Never owned any type of tablet. Well one day I was given an iPhone 5 for work then decided to buy an iPad 2 for work. Holy Cow I absolutely love it. In fact I just purchased an iPad Air. Could not imagine doing my job with out these tools. Still trying to learn the tips and tricks and the in and outs, but sure am pretty happy and have officially become an Apple Fan.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That is normally how the addiction starts...lol Welcome to iMore and your new addiction. If there is anything you need never hesitate to ask and make sure you visit the iPad Air forum. Please take this time and opportunity to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore and the Mobile Nations Community! :)

gpd129det

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I truly understand the addiction. Took me quite a while to kick the Crackberry habit. It came with lots of withdrawal symptoms. On to the next addiction.

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! I too tried to fight it but it started with an iPod touch which soon turned into an iPhone 4s... now I'm an iPad mini and Macbook Air deep lol. But I do carry a Samsung Galaxy S4 for my phone :) It's awesome.

The people are great and very knowledgable on all things Apple. It's my go to place for news and tips. See ya around in the forums!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I was a BlackBerry addict for a long time. iOS and the iPhone is just as addicting, if not more. Enjoy your stay. :)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions on our forums. We have a tremendous user base that is very helpful and knowledgeable.

If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2