Introduction - A Delaware County Native Considering an iPad

Williams_810

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Buonasera, iMore Community!
My name is Khalil, and I am a student majoring in Communication Studies - Advertising and Public Relations at Widener University in Chester, PA, which is also my hometown.

I previously had an iOS device, particularly a second- or third-generation iPod touch; however that device had been missing and I was never able to find it. I have since moved on to using two Android devices - a MyTouch 4G and a Toshiba tablet - and a current Windows Phone which I bought last year. Other devices aside, I am thinking about getting an iPad largely because the primary computer I have ? a Samsung Series 3 laptop running Windows 8 ? has been giving me more than enough problems in less than a year of ownership. I will be talking more about that in a later thread. This further stems my interest in joining the iMore community.

I look forward to interacting with everybody about anything related to iOS, and Apple-related in general. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Khalil, welcome to iMore:) browse around the forum... It's packed with all sorts of information. We love to help too do make sure to post any questions you might have

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. There's plenty of useful information here. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk