Hi everybody!

Sanne84

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking around for a while now, and finally decided to sign up. :)
I have had an iPhone 4 but for some reason I can't remember switched to a Samsung Galaxy S4 a few months ago.
Big mistake, for me that is. Apparently, Samsung and I just don't get along. I'm sure it's a great device, just not for me. That's why I bought an iPhone 5S, returning to the nest so to say. :tongue:
If all goes as planned I will get receive the package on Monday.
Sorry for the (quite) long post, but I just wanted to introduce myself and say I really like iMore and this forum.
Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore , and thank you for introducing yourself to us….:)…If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. Take care, and again, welcome to iMore…:)

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the family. The 5s is an awesome device to return with. So nice to meet you and I look forward to hearing more from you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community. We're glad you decided to join us. Look forward to seeing you around the forums. Enjoy your 5S! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to become a member of what you are going to soon see the best forum for everything IOS. Once again welcome and please enjoy yourself. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Sanne! ohhh the iPhone5s you're going to love it!!
There is a section in the forum you can see screen shots and wallpapers. Go look around and have a wonderful time here.
We love to answer questions so post away if you have one! :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here. Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73